Events This Week
It is so important that we get out there and volunteer. Here are some ways you can take action:
- Canvass or phone bank with Mike Levin's team in San Clemente, Oceanside, or Solana Beach
- Volunteer for Flip the 49th!
- Reach out to the San Diego Dems to sign up for the GO Team
- Michelle Gomez is running for County Supervisor in District 5, and she needs your help.
Other Upcoming Events
Consolidated calendar of events hosted by local groups covering our district.
#StopKavanaugh and #SaveSCOTUS!
Volunteer for mike levin!
The fight continues and nomination hearings are scheduled to begin on 9/4! We need to call our senators every day and tell them to continue to fight to stop Kavanaugh's nomination and to save SCOTUS.
- Senator Harris DC Office - (202) 224-3553
- Senator Feinstein DC Office - (202) 224-3841
Grassroots support and the volunteer base made a huge difference in Levin winning the primary. We need to keep this momentum and organizational strength going all the way through November 6th. This starts with volunteers.
You can sign up to volunteer here or come in anytime to get trained during office hours. Office locations and hours are below.
San Clemente: 942 Calle Negocio, Suite 300, San Clemente, 92673
Oceanside: 125 S Tremont St, Oceanside, 92054
Solana Beach: 740 Lomas Santa Fe, Ste 100, Solana Beach, 92075
Hours for all offices: Monday-Thursday: 12-8 | Friday: Closed | Saturday-Sunday: 12-6
ProPublica has published documents, obtained through a FoIA request, that provide evidence of a trio of Mar-a-Lago members who have been influencing policy at the Department of Veterans Affairs. Call Darrell Issa! He has proclaimed veterans as one of his top priorities, and the Secretary of the VA, Robert Wilke, allowing Mar-a-Lago members to inappropriately influence the Department of Veterans Affairs is UNACCEPTABLE.
Trump's "zero tolerance" policy at the border is cruel, unusual, and inhumane. Over 400 children are still separated from their families and of those, 366 children's parents have already been deported! For updates you can reference Jacob Soboroff, from MSNBC, who continues to cover this issue. Here's how you can help:
- Donate to groups working to protect children who have been separated from their families
- Call Senators Feinstein (202-224-3841) and Harris (202-224-3553)