Its Time to Volunteer!
The election is coming up fast, and local groups need your help to register voters, phone bank, and canvas.
- 8/14 - Volunteer orientation hosted by Flip the 49th!
- 8/16 - Phonebank for Mike Levin in Oceanside
- 8/16 - Register Voters at Padres Game
- 8/18 - Summer Kick Off Neighborhood Walk with Flip the 49th!
Other Upcoming Events
Consolidated calendar of events hosted by local groups covering our district.
Volunteer for mike levin!
Grassroots support and the volunteer base made a huge difference in Levin winning the primary. We need to keep this momentum and organizational strength going all the way through November 6th. This starts with volunteers. Here's how you can help:
- Phonebanking voters and canvassing neighborhoods. You can sign up to volunteer here or come in anytime to get trained during office hours. Office locations and hours are below.
- The campaign is also officially recruiting precinct captains. Precinct Captains will take responsibility to communicate personally with targeted voters in assigned precincts to educate them about Mike, persuade them to vote for Mike, and turn them out to vote in November.
San Clemente: 942 Calle Negocio, Suite 300, San Clemente, 92673
Oceanside: 125 S Tremont St, Oceanside, 92054
Solana Beach: 740 Lomas Santa Fe, Ste 100, Solana Beach, 92075
Hours for all offices: Monday-Thursday: 12-8 | Friday: Closed | Saturday-Sunday: 12-6
ProPublica has published documents, obtained through a FoIA request, that provide evidence of a trio of Mar-a-Lago members who have been influencing policy at the Department of Veterans Affairs. Call Darrell Issa! He has proclaimed veterans as one of his top priorities, and the Secretary of the VA, Robert Wilke, allowing Mar-a-Lago members to inappropriately influence the Department of Veterans Affairs is UNACCEPTABLE.
#StopKavanaugh and #SaveSCOTUS!
The fight continues and nomination hearings are scheduled to begin on 9/4! We need to call our senators every day and tell them to continue to fight to stop Kavanaugh's nomination and to save SCOTUS.
- Senator Harris DC Office - (202) 224-3553
- Senator Feinstein DC Office - (202) 224-3841
Trump's "zero tolerance" policy at the border is cruel, unusual, and inhumane. On 7/26, the administration missed a court-ordered deadline to reunite all children. Hours after an 8/9 deadline, they filed a court-ordered plan to reunite the remaining children, whose parents had already been deported. That plan unacceptably relies heavily on the ACLU. For more information you can reference Jacob Soboroff of MSNBC, who is covering this issue. Here's how you can help:
- Donate to groups working to protect children who have been separated from their families
- Call Senators Feinstein (202-224-3841) and Harris (202-224-3553)