We have some special "guests" joining us. District 49 is the proud new owner of the 20-foot Trump chicken! It was donated to us by the Not One Penny campaign. So Donnie the Chicken will join us at the rally--with a special add-on designed by us ;)
But it gets better. We'll have a banner plane flying overhead for much of the rally, with a message for Issa.
So join us on Tuesday. Bring your friends, your signs and your energy!
- As you know, we are in front of Issa's building. We ask you to respect the property owner and stay off the grass.
- It won't be as hot in Vista on Tuesday, but we still need to be cautious. Please bring water. We'll have some if you forget, along with misters/sprayers and cold towels.
- There are lots of people who help out at our rallies. Please take a minute and say thanks to them 😄
- We will again have legal observers at this rally. They are there to observe, not interact with us. Please respect that.
- Please avoid going out into the street to take pictures. We do have some photographers who may be in the street, but please don't do it yourselves. You can find their photos here.
- Pastor Matthew Palm of Hope Church at 1755 Thibodo Rd offers the parking lot to promote public safety (he recognizes the danger of people parking illegally on Thibodo Rd), and emphasized that the church does not take sides in politics.
- If you are not parking at the church, please park on the street vs Issa's parking lot.
- If you park on Thibodo Rd, be sure your car is not blocking the traffic lane. If you do, you'll probably get a ticket.