Hooray! We had success last week with the health care bill--and Trump had a terrible week. Yet Issa still defends him! See these articles:
http://www.bostonherald.com/ You notice that Issa does this interview in Boston. He wouldn't dare say this in the San Diego media!
And in this one, Issa says that Trump is working "triple time." Really??
So let's show up to celebrate AND to remind Issa that he should be a Watch Dog--not a Lap Dog! Bring your signs, your friends, and your energy!
Some last minute details about the rally:
- Please bring sunscreen, water, a fan or umbrella, and even a small spray bottle so you can mist yourself and your neighbors.
- Please stay off the grass! It is private property and we don't want you to get a ticket for trespassing :(
- We will have legal observers at this rally and at all future rallies. They are there to observe, not interact with us. Please respect that.
- If you have mobility challenges, please pull into Issa's parking lot. We have parking permits for you. Look for a Peace Patrol volunteer with a yellow vest.
- Pastor Matthew Palm of Hope Church at 1755 Thibodo Rd offers their parking lot to promote public safety (he recognizes the danger of people parking illegally on Thibodo Rd), and emphasized that the church does not take sides in politics.
- If you are not parking at the church, please park on the street vs Issa's parking lot.
- If you park on Thibodo Rd, be sure your car is not blocking the traffic lane.If you do, you'll probably get a ticket.
- Please park away from the building on both sides of the street.