Please join us this Tuesday. Since we are not having a rally on 4th of July, the rally this week will focus on our American dream. That of course includes health care. We will have special guests -- some of whom are flying in from DC-- who are fighting Issa about the rights of individuals to hold patents. Who knew Issa was taking big money from corporations that oppose individuals holding patents?? So much for their American dream! Come to the rally and tell us YOUR American dream.
- This Tuesday, we are again holding our rally across the street from Rep Issa's office. This may or may not be permanent.
- We will have ACLU observers at this rally and at all future rallies.They are there to observe, not interact with us. Please respect that.
- Please avoid crossing the street, or going out into the street to take pictures! We do have some photographers who may be in the street, but please don't do it yourselves. You can find their photos on Indivisible49.com
- If for some reason you do need to cross the street, please go to a Peace Patrol member in a safety vest. They will be escorting people across the street.
- Pastor Matthew Palm of Hope Church at 1755 Thibodo Rd offers the parking lot to promote public safety (he recognizes the danger of people parking illegally on Thibodo Rd), and emphasized that the church does not take sides in politics.
- If you are not parking at the church, please park on the street vs Issa's parking lot.
- If you have with disabilities or mobility problems we are holding 6 parking spots on the event side of the street for you. We have marked those spots with orange buckets. Look for someone with a safety vest and they will help you!
- If you park on Thibodo Rd, be sure your car is not blocking the traffic lane. If you do, you'll probably get a ticket.
- Please park away from the building on both sides of the street.